Friday, July 31, 2009

Scott's New Car

Today is a great day for Coach Tank (Scott, my husband - of course). God has answered his prayers. He's all prayed out for a car and today, the Lord answered his prayers. From my understanding, Scott HATES car shopping. He honestly believe that it's a waste of time. So he asked his Father in prayer to car shop for him. He just wanted a 4 door and 4 wheels that saves gas while driving. This morning, I was called to work to sign some overtime papers and I asked Scott to ride with me. Tiara went with us. Around 9 am, Scott said, "I want to go over Bobby Duby's and talk to Josh (Not Josh Bonjour lol) about a car. He always gets me the PERFECT car for me." As a matter of fact, Josh sold every vehicle that we owned in the past 15 years...as Scott said in coaching terminology, "Josh is batting a thousand!" It means that every car that Josh picked out, Scott bought it. So, we drove over to the car lot and saw Josh at the parking lot. Scott and Josh had a conversation about cars so Josh said, "Let me look around to see if we have the perfect car for you." We walked around, checking out cars...Mustang, Infinity, Mustang, Toyata, Mustang, Nissan, Mustang...hey Scott, quit going back to the Mustangs! Then Josh stood in front of KIA Optima and said, "She's crying out for you!!" Scott, Tiara and I went over to check it out. It is beautiful! Scott fell in love with it and Tiara loved it too! The color is metalic blue with gray interior. It drives SMOOTH and it purrs like a cat. I didn't realized that it was fast and furious!!! We took it to NeeNee and Papa's house. Tori came over and she said that she loved it so much. Papa said that it was the perfect car for Scott. Praise the Lord! Here is a picture of his car.....

Even you see that color of the car BLUE makes me sick because I am wearing blue shirts to work EVERYDAY! Can you imagine! LOL....JJK.....But I liked his new car even he's letting me drive! He's sweet! :)
~The Tankersleys

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your blogs. We bought a Kia Optima too and we LOVE it!! Ours is bronze... Very good car!!!!

    ReplyDelete