Saturday, July 18, 2009

Trent is excited!

Hello again,

I just post about Tori's birthday...She had so much fun! But I will also post on
Monday. We wish that Trent is here with us to celebrate Tori's Birthday. But I am thankful about Blog where we can write our story to keep our updates for Trent to read when he gets out of Rehab. So he will not miss anything! He is still always part of our lives! I love to write and downloading pictures to share with our special friends and family and even TRENT too! I love you, Trent :)

Anyway, As you already know that Scott is out of town to Austin this weekend. He couldn't be able to come with us to visit Trent today. So, my parents in law are coming with me to visit Trent. BUT I will be out of town on Aug. 6 to 12 for L.I.F.E deaf youth camp. So I won't see him on that weekend! :( It will be Scott's turn with his parents to visit Trent! So That's a fair, airn't it! :) Scott and I always faith to visit our son. We will NOT miss it! No matter what we will visit him every weekend. He is our pride and joy!

Ok, My parents in laws Earl and Shirley and I went visit Trent. He looks SO good even more cute and grown up a little by little each day (He is still always my baby!). He told us how exciting he is about his tournament tomorrow all day by playing softball (All his comrades IIP/SAIT against each other). He said he will be on 1st base. He is really looking forward to play tomorrow. How sad that we not go by to watch him plays! I hope that staff take a pictures and give it to him so he can show it to us! I love pictures! That's the one what he is excited about! I am proud of him. I know Scott will be sad too.

And also He said he and his friends have been practice on a song christian rap for church on Monday night that he and his friends will sing. Again, we will be sad because we will not watch him sings! But Glad he is telling us everything what he is doing! So we will remember what he have been doing there! What a fun for him! I will tell Scott about Trent and also he will read this.

The other day Trent and his group could not talk from 6:00 am until 6:00 pm. Some of the kids it was hard but not for Trent because he can sign!!He is trying to use his body language by signs action to his friends in which they can permission but no talk! How funny that his friends are trying to figure out what Trent is talking about?!? Heh Heh...I love to hear his story. He is so funny. (If you talk you would have to be put in time out!) One of Trent's friends talked, he was put in time out! He was in time out for so long that he fell asleep! When he was asleep he leaned foward and fell!! He busted his lip open!! Trent explained to us. Poor him! I bet it hurts him when he eats or drinks. Can you get a picture of it?!

He also said that the other day they were playing volleyball and Trent has no idea how to play!! Well he was trying to bump the ball and he hit the ball on the wrong place of his arm and it gave him a bruise! That was another funny story. But he had a blast!

Please pray for Trent that God is protecting him and give him a strenghth, give him a faith in Him! Thank you. You all are an awesome people in our lives! We love you! Thank you for your faithful to read our blog!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment