Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tiara's 10th Birthday!

What a day! Today is Tiara's 10th birthday. I can't imagine that my baby is growing up. It seemed that it was yesterday when I changed her diapers. Time flies! Today is special because we celebrated Tiara's Birthday on Sunday, the Lord's Day. I had to work today because we have to finish Wal Mart's inventory for the year and it is a long process. So I went to work early today and Scott took Tori and Tiara out for breakfast. Then they went to church. Tiara was exciting to hear "Happy Birthday" from her SS Teachers and her friends. After church, Scott took the girls to Tiara's favorite Mexican restaurant - El Patron. Michael, Courtney and Gus Mast ate their with them. Tiara thought it was cool having her friends eating with her. After a long day of waiting, Tiara couldn't wait for her party to start. Scott picked me up at work and we went to Shore's Swimming Pool to celebrate Tiara's Birthday. NeeNee and Papa brought some great pizzas. The whole family and friends had so much fun! Tiara is precious and our joy! Happy Birthday to you Tiara!

2 comments:

  1. love all the pictures of Tiara! i remember when she was little. wow she has grown up so fast! love y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. Thanks for sharing your blog. I will love keeping in touch with you guys. Especially since I won't be getting all the updates from Scott anymore now that he is moving to Bushland.

    ReplyDelete