Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hear Ice Cream Truck's Music

While I seeking pictures of Trent for the blog's slide show on his birthday...I'm doing Trent's slide show for Scott so he can post it exactly on August 9th which is Trent's Birthday (Scott doesn't know how to create a slide show, so I'm working on it before I leave for camp. I will be at L.I.F.E. Deaf Youth camp on Aug. 6th to 12th) Sadly, Tori and I not be able to celebrate his birthday this year! But he told us that the caferita staff are making a BIG cookie for his birthday! I am glad they are celebrating there! Scott, Neenee and Papa will see Trent and they have his AE shorts for his birtday.

While I was looking Trent's baby pictures, my heart melted. I have SOOOO many pictures of all 3 kids and it's hard to decide which ones to post. All of them are VERY cute! PRECIOUS MOMENTS!! There was a picture that I will never forget...Trent was 5 years old and he heard the ice cream truck coming down several blocks and he asked, "Can I get ice cream?"

I answered, "Sure, Yes you may. Please go and sit by window to watch when the truck is coming let me know, So I can walk down with you to get ice cream, OK?"
He said, "ok!" He went sit on floor and watch through window, waiting for the ice cream truck. Meanwhile, I was in kitchen, cooking. I realized that Trent hasn't come to me and it was a long while! I thought that I'd better go and check on Trent, wondering why he didn't come. I walked to living room. Ooohhh my heart melted... He fell asleep and missed the ice cream truck. So I took picture of him. When he woke up and said, "The ice cream truck never come by." And I explained what happened and how he fell asleep. Trent,I"m going to take you to Braum's after dinner." He said,"That's ok." I felt so bad for him that he was looking forward the ice cream truck then he fell asleep! He is SO cute and this is one my favoriate picture! Here is a picture.....

~Angie

1 comment: