Thursday, July 2, 2009

My poor blackberry!

You cannot believe what happened to my blackberry! Since Scott left this morning after work on his way to Colorado to help his parents load up everything. They changed their mind not to stay there for another week. They decide to come home early this Sunday, Tori and I can't wait to see my little girl, Tiara!

Tori's best friend pick her up to spending the time with her friend, Evelyn until 3:45 to drop her off at Wal Mart waiting on me to get off work at 4. I asked her if she wants to go eat before we go home and rest....She said yes! So we are thinking and decide to eat at Denny's (haven't been in there for a long time! Out of blue!! :D ) We ordered our food and we had a GREAT time chatting and laughing. We are full and asked the lady to give me to go box, so we put our food and take it home.

When we arrived home I took my food and put it in refrigerator, came to computer and check my messages. I realize that I don't have my BB. I have been looked everywhere around the house, Oh no! It must left at Denny's. Then sudden pop in my mind and went to refrigerator to check my box. You know what? My BB is sitting on top of the box. My bb is really cold! I am worried, hope it is not ruining. But it's OK now..... BB is getting warm! Whew.......

~Angie

5 comments:

  1. rofl!!! oh my gosh!!!! you are so funny Angie. I can't believe you left it in the refigerator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! In fridge??? you gettin' old? hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah! and you say I don't take care of my phone!hah love ya!

    ReplyDelete