Thursday, July 23, 2009

Coach's Wife!

Hello! I am getting ready for bed, But first I want to post some pictures to show you what my husband got me from Austin where he attended and lectured Texas High School Coaches Convention. I am glad he is back home safe!

Most of you know that Scott has been a high school head coach for more than 20 years since we got married. He has put in a lot of time with his job as a coach and it has not very easy on me as a wife and kids while he goes out of town a lot. I totally understand that it is his job. My favorite sports for Scott to coach is BASKETBALL AND BASEBALL! I loved traveling with him when he coached at San Jacinto Christian Academy and West Texas Christian School. Those were the BEST memories! Scott got a new job at Bushland and he will be coaching Jr High Football, head HS Wrestling, and Jr. High Track. He will also teach American Sign Language. For the first several years, Caprock was good to Scott and he became very successful wrestling coach. It was a difficult road for all of us...winning 13 state titles and numerous regional and district titles. He was inducted in the National Wrestling and Texas Wrestling Hall of Fame. I know that Scott and I will like Bushland! As a matter of fact, the coaches at Bushland have welcomed Scott and made him feel like he's one of them. He said that he had the best time in Austin with his new friends. I am looking forward to be at the games to support my husband! He is my best friend. He got those T- Shirts for me. I LOVE IT! I can't wait to wear it for the games! Thank you Scott for the surprising gifts!



So these quotes are TRUE!!!!!
Have a good weekend! G'Night,
Angie

2 comments: