Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

Hello! Hope you all had a GREAT 4th of July! Tori and I were kinda of sad because Scott and Tiara were not with us on 4th of July. Scott went to Colorado (read bottom "My poor blackberry" about Scott's trip). But I had a good time with Tori and my twins niece Shyloe/ nephew Austin. I am exhausted from a BUSY DAY!!! When I got off work at 4, I went over my sister's house to help Tori babysitting the twins. We took them to eat at IHOP (all restaurants are closed that's why we went to IHOP). When we arrive there, Shyloe saw and said YAY! YAY! Then we went to our church and got the lawn chairs and watched the twins played and ran all over the yard. I got a small glimpse of what Jon & Kate plus 8 goes through everyday...imagine having 8 kids!!! Tori and I ran with them, played with them, laughed with them. They are balls of energy!! They really had a great time! When it got dark, we sat down and watched fireworks. It was beautiful! After that, we left went back to my sister's house to put the twins to bed. Tori and I were worn out by twins! There will be a new show called John & Misty plus 3.

Today, I woke Tori and the twins up for church. I have to tell you a funny story about Shyloe and Austin at church. As they walked in the nursery, they saw so many toys...they couldn't believe it. They were in AWE!!!! Their eyes got big and Shyloe said "WOW!" So funny...I laughed so hard. After church, We went to Wal Mart (again, when Shyloe saw Wal Mart, she said "YAY! YAY!"). Austin called his sister "Shywo". After I made a picture for my sister at Wally World, we went over my sister's house to drop off twins. They are so thrilled to see their parents and older brother. (They went to lake all day yesterday and got home today). Tori and I really enjoyed to spending some time with Shyloe and Austin. They are so cute and funny! It remind me of Trent, Tori and Tiara when they were their age.

Then we went home and helped Tori packing for GA camp tonight. I am so tired! No nap! :( Around 4:00, Scott, his parents and Tiara arrived home from Colorado. We are so happy they got home safe! Get Tori's stuff in van and left went to visit Trent. (Girls cannot visit Trent because they're not over 18 years old). They missed their brother so much! They stayed in lobby and waited for us. After we visited Trent, We took Tori to High Plains Baptist Encampment for GA camp. She is excited about being a staffer. Also, she is looking forward to worship/ praise/learn more about God! While we drop Tori off. Other staff saw Tiara and told me she can come to the camp. I told them she just arrived home from Colorado. So now we went back to my in-law's to pick up Tiara's clothes from trailer (Here's the blessing - Neenee already washed it before they came home!) We packed her clothes immediately. Tiara is so exciting about going to camp It's her first time! It's wonderful for her experience and learn about God there! I am proud of them! Please pray for my girls.

Here is a pictures of my twins niece Shyloe and nephew Austin. They had a BLAST on 4th of July.

Have a wonderful week!
~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment