Monday, July 20, 2009

Today is Tori's 13th Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Tori, Happy Birthday to Tori, Happy Birthday to sweet Tori! She is 13 years old! Can you imagine that she's all grown up! No more baby, No more toddler, No more kid. Now she's a teenager! Oh my! I am really proud of her. God made her unique. Scott and I thank God daily for our kids. We have been blessed with her presence in our lives.She is our pride and joy!! We pray for Tori daily that God is protecting her and give her strenghth. She gets more beautiful each day. Please read the very first story at the bottom if you haven't read. Then click on the older posts and start at the bottom, Then read the story about Tori.

Here is Tori's FIRST swimsuit that I have been save for 13 years! I got it from baby shower gift on that day she was born! (Her due was July 23, Baby shower was on July 20th!She born on Baby shower!) 3 days early! Here is a picture of swimsuit.






We had so much fun at hotel where we stayed at Drury Inn, She invited her best friend, Evelyn. Just 5 of us is me, Tori, Evelyn, Tiara and my great- niece Riley stayed there yesterday afternoon until today. We also invited my in- laws family to come and swimming and hot tub with us for a few hours. Then they left and just 5 of us back to swimming after dinner. They had been SO much fun! Then this morning we went back to swimming for an hour and half. They went back to our room and changed clothes getting ready for a shopping at Old Navy and Mall for Tori to shopping with her birthday money. She just bought a cute dress from Old Navy and Jean from Gap. she had money left that she wanted to save later. Then went to Wal Mart to scan Tori's pictures from baby to toddlers to make a CD so I am adding this for Blog. It makes us sad to see those pictures of Tori. Can't believe how fast she had grown up to become a teenager! What a blessings to have a daughter just like her! :)

Yesterday at church, some of our friends sang Happy Birthday to Tori, I told them NO! Not yet wait until 1:43 pm that exactly time she was born! We all laughing. Later last night, Tori woke me up at 12:00ish said now I am 13!! I told her no wait until 1:43 pm. We drove on the way to Wal Mart and saw the time in our van it said 1:42, one min left until 1:43 then we sing Happy Birthday to Tori in van! How fun! She giggles!! She said she had one of the BEST time! She had a nice birthday!


~Angie and Scott

3 comments:

  1. lol! oh my gosh I love the picture of trent holding the mini golden guitar. hahaha you did an awesome job as always! i loved all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww that almost makes me cry. Why do they grow so fast?!?! I love the angel picture too, makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post.. So sweet! We love Tori!! (Angie, you haven't aged a bit from those old pictures!)

    ReplyDelete