Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tori's early birthday!

Scott is leaving for Austin this morning until Tuesday night. He's going to be one of the speakers at TX HS Coaches Association. Scott will miss Tori's first birthday (Her birthday is on Monday July 20th). Yesterday, Scott took Tori out for Dad-Daughter Day. He took her to Lin's for lunch and then to Drury Inn to reserve a room for the family to celebrate on Sunday. Then they went to Target (Tori's favorite place and me too!) and then to the MALL!!! They walked around slowly, doing some 'people watching' (Scott's favorite hobby). Scott and Tori went to pick up Tori's B-Day Cookie at American's Great Cookie Store. What a day!

Then Scott and Tori picked me up from work and took me home so I can wrap Tori's present. Tori is homeless for the day!!! She can't go to NeeNee and Pawpaw's house because they decorated their house for Tori's B-Day. And she couldn't even go to her own home because I had her presents here! Finally, we went over to Neenee and Pawpaw's house. The whole family were waiting for the golden girl. We had hamburgers and chicken...We ate cookie (Tori's FAVORITE cookie). Tori felt honored and she didn't want the day to end!!!! And lastly, she opened her presents! She got Coach purse, sweaters, stack up ring, and other things. She had the time of her life! She said this is one of her BEST time she ever had! I am glad she had a good birthday! Here is some of pictures. Enjoy it!




And the last present we gave her is a box inside is Tinker backpack (She hates tinker) When she opened the present she won't take it out. I told her to get out to show family what she got. She was giggle she knew she doesn't like it! I told her this is for school! Then she open and got a weekly planner book for school she loves it and always write it down everything in every classes! She's a good responsibility to do her homework, study for test or events at school. We are proud of her! Anyway back to her backpack, she again looked inside and pick it out there is a COACH PURSE, She was surprised and SO excited! She have been begging wants a coach purse. It's expensive we cannot afford to buy one for her. We told her NO, not now. But until our friends Josh and Libby flew to Houston for Josh to take interpreter test. Meanwhile, they went out to shopping at outlets store, Libby text me and they knew that Tori wanted a coach purse and asked me if I not care for her to buy a purse so I pay her when she gets back. (It's cheap there at outlet store) I told her YES! She got a cute purse for Tori. She gave it to me and I paid her. I hide the purse since last April until now Whew.... (I won't tell you where I hide because Tori will read this and will figrue out know to find where we hide Christmas presents! Sorry Tori :( ). Tori really LOVES it so much...Thank you Libby and Josh for the purse you picked out the perfect one! We love you Josh, Libby and Noah :)

You may read Tori's Blog...:)

We will share with you about Tiara's and Trent's Birthdays are coming up SOON! Come back and check out on July 26th That's Tiara's 10th Birthday and Trent's Birthday is on Aug. 9th. So don't forget ok! Have a blessed day! :)

~Angie

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete