Saturday, October 17, 2009

Amazing Number...263 Days

Saturdays are my favorite days! I would rather for everyday to be a Saturday.

Here's the reason why I love Saturdays...Trent.

Scott and I drive up to the Youth Center and visit with Trent.

We only get 30 minutes with him. That's all. That's 4 Saturdays a month and we only visit with him 2 hours each month. Yep...120 minutes.

And it goes by FAST!

When we visit, we have a great time. Talk about EVERYTHING in 30 minutes.

Today, Trent's exciting. He said, "I have a couple of months left to go home!"

That's right, son!

"You know what? I've been sober for 263 days. That's aweseome."

It is something to celebrate for. Soberiety for 263 days is an accomplishment for Trent. He said that it feels great to accomplish this and will continue to so.

Can't wait for next Saturday.

And Neenee and PawPaw will go with us.

Trent loves it when his grandparents come and visit him.

Angie

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for Trent! I rejoice with you! i know you are so proud. and i am so proud of you for blogging! love yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, what a beautiful blog and beautiful family! We are so thankful for the love you have poured into Mason. We look forward to knowing your precious family even better!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete