Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sprite!

You know what...we have been a Coke, Dr. Pepper, Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper family! Occassionally, we'll have a Pespi if Coke isn't available.

But we are die hard "Coke Family"...until yesterday.

Trent said, "You know how I used to be crazy about Dr. Pepper? Oh well, I don't much like it any more...I love SPRITE!"

Scott and I looked at each other and mouthed the word, "Sprite". We laughed about it.

Trent thought that Sprite was for sick people. When he was little, he would ask people, "What are you drinking?"

"Sprite"

"Are you sick?"

Because when Trent or the girls get sick, we always get them Sprite. So Trent assumes when a person drinks Sprite, he must be sick.

Now, Trent drinks Sprite simply because he loves it!

Scott asked him, "Are you sick?"

We all laughed about it.

"Nah, just love the taste and the feeling when it goes down...burns so good."

Sprite is back!

3 comments:

  1. Too funny! I drink Sprite when I'm sick too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I guess the brainwashing I did to Trent when he was little to like Dr Pepper couldn't last forever!

    ReplyDelete