Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dos Ninas de Mis Hijas

That's right...dos ninas de mis hijas.

Two girls, my daughters.

Can't imagine having two girls! Never in my dreams would I have dos ninas!

Aren't they GREAT! They know how to spice up my life. Boy, do they know!

Heard that raising girls were much harder than boys.

'Tis true, 'tis true. Two lil drama queens...hey, hey, just kidding.

They are my queens and I am proud of them.

Dos ninas de mis hijas are Tori and Tiara...along with Trent...they are gifts from God.

Their names means something...a reminder of who Jesus Christ is.

Tori is short for VicTORIa...which means victory.

Tiara means crown. Her middle name is Grace...we are crowned by the grace of God.

Seeing dos ninas everyday reminds me that "I have an absolute victory in Christ who crowns us by the grace of God."

Amazing how God provided us with names for my children. It's wonderful.

Tori and Tiara...I love both of you so much!! Thank you for spicing up my life.

Dad

PS...by the way, the name Trent comes from torrent.
His name means "river of blessing."

How about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment