Friday, September 25, 2009

Homecoming

Wow! This has been one of the most exciting week that I've experience in a long time. This is Bushland Homecoming Week. It's a crazy out there in the Falcon world! Families and friends come together and make this week special. Each class at the high school decorated all the hallways...not just few decorations here and there. I mean wall to wall decorations. One wing had a large tornado made out of trash bags and the other hall had a large falcon's head facing out from the door. It was so much fun. Next year, I'm going to get involved with this because Scott is the next year's class sponsor (Tori's class). I LOVE MAKING MUMS! I spend all week making them. I made three of them...one for Tori, Tiara and Trent. OF COURSE, I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE TRENT OUT. So I made him one with his name on it and I wore it to the game. Tori and Tiara wore theirs to school all day. It was an amazing sight seeing elementary and Jr High kids wearing mums. It wasn't a homecoming just for the high school but the ENTIRE school and the ENTIRE COMMUNITY. Anyways, I proudly wore Trent's mum!! It made me felt close to him. Trent's mum will be in his room when he gets home. I can't wait to show it to him. Tori and Tiara were very proud of their nums. Tori and a group of girls had a homecoming party at a girl's house. She had a lot of fun. It was packed at the Falcon Stadium. I've never seen so many people filling in a 2A stadium. Neenee and Papa were there. Scott loves to see his mom and dad at the games. They've been his biggest fan ever since he was little. They've truly supported him in everything he did. Scott always look down from the press box where he sits right above me and look for Neenee and Papa to wave at them. The Falcons beat Floydada pretty bad. The band and homecoming ceremony was beautiful.

Can't wait for next year's homecoming!


~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment