Saturday, September 5, 2009

Major Changes!!!!!

August 2009 is probably the busiest month I've ever experienced! You know people talk about 'mid-life crisis'? Well, I've experienced "August Crisis" and believe me...it was full of crisis!!!! With Scott starting his new job and me quitting my job at Wal Mart is something else! I loved working at Wal Mart and I missed my friends there but there are things I needed to do at home. We got new carpet put in the entire house! Before the carpet came, Tori, Tiara and friends of the family painted the living room, installed a new screen door, new bathroom door and replaced the ceiling fans in the kitchen. I know it sounded like a major overhaul but it was! I couldn't have done all these if I still work at Wal Mart. It was a much needed work and it took about a week and half. We couldn't get all these done if it wasn't for our friends from church. To you all who helped us...thank you so much, especially Courtney for her nice surprising gifts!!!! Special thanks to Brad and Teffney and Neenee/Papa for their gifts for the house!

Please check the pictures of our crisis that became a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment