Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our nap time!

I forgot to add one of our favorite pictures that Tori snuck out and took a picture of me and Scott while we were asleep...It happened on Saturday, June 13th when we went to Breezy's funeral, then went to our church for lunch with the O'Dell family. After that we went home and changed clothes then went over to my parents in law's house stayed there for a while. Scott, Abby and I were about to visit our son Trent. But we sat together and fell asleep. We were exhausted from the last few weeks. We haven't had a nap. It is our first time for us to nap together! Man, it was a good nap. Tori took the picture and when I woke up to check my bb and I noticed that our nap picture was there. I am glad that Tori took the picture because it has become our favoirte picture...here is a proof that taking a nap keeps us beautiful!!!!!!

~Angie

1 comment:

  1. he he so cute you and scott napping together! Keep on posting! I love to read them!

    ReplyDelete