Monday, June 8, 2009

Hello!


Hi, I am new in Blogspot and I am looking forward to share my family's story. I would like to thank Libby for encouraged me to use blogspot. Her blogs inspired me and I hope to be as inspiring as she is. I want everyone to know my story. So please be patient with me because this is new and a learning experience. Actually, it's fun! So please come back time to time to check the updates.

I have a wonderful husband Scott of 20 years! Can you imagine that we have been married for a very long time! He is a good husband and father. I am a very lucky woman to have him! Scott works very hard to support his family. Thank you, Scott, and I love you! I have 3 precious children Trent-16, Tori-12 and Tiara-9. They are blessings and gifts from God. They are joyful to be around.

I'm happy that Scott got a new job at Bushland High School as a head wrestling coach and middle school football coach. It's time for Scott to move on to new challenge and explore the unknown. Our kids will attend to Bushland school this fall. They are really exciting about it! We are about to move on to a new chapter of our lives and we're looking forward meeting our new friends. We can't wait for school to start!!!!

I am going to tell you a story about my son, Trent. He asked Scott and I to share his story. He is in drug/alcohol rehab at Youth Center. He's been there since January 28th, 2008. He has been involved deeply with drugs and alcohol. Scott and I prayed that he would get caught and boy, did he. I thank God for putting him into rehab where he can learn to overcome drugs. So far, he's been doing good. The old Trent is back...making jokes, laughing having a good time. Trent told me that he needed help. We have supported and encouraged him through out the tough times. Scott shared several Bible verses with Trent, especially James chapter 1 where he talked about "considering all joy when you face various trials..." We told Trent that we forgave him just as God forgave him. He knows that he has made many wrong choices and hung around with wrong people. Trent said, "Even Christians gets suck into the wrong crowd. We just learn how to be strong and stand firm to do what's right. I must learn to battle tempations and make wise choices."

Most recent picture of Trent

Tori is our second daughter and she's full of life. She hates to be bored! She will be attending Bushland Middle School in the fall. She was involved with Bowie's Choir and she's also involved with theater and wrestling. Yikes! yes, yes, yes...she is a wrestler! I never dreamed that my little girl will ever become a wrestler. She's very prissy! She's a girly girl who loves to dress up beautifully. She loves modeling. This is her second year with modeling school. However, when she steps on the mat...she is totally different person. My girly daughter becomes Scott's favorite wrestler! What a transformation! She is a competitive wrestler who hates losing more than she likes winning. Scott is expecting her to win STATE in 2013 and 2014. Tori guarantees it



Tiara is our third daughter. She is handful...you know what...if she had been the first born...she'd be the only child! She is so much like her dad, oh poor thing. Tiara loves adventure and she explores into EVERYTHING. She loves to play fastpitch softball and promised her dad that she'll become a wrestler like Tori. Tiara loves to draw and has aspirations to become an artist. She wants to become everything she sees...singer, movie actor, artist, softball player, wrestler and now, she found a new endeavor to pursue...ochestra!



~Angie














5 comments:

  1. Angie, I loved reading your very first post! it was wonderful! I am anxious to read more! it's fun, isn't it?! Glad you decided to get a blog! yay Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Angie I love your first post and your page looks so good!! We have a blog too, I'm trying to keep updating but Jace makes that hard! Haha.. we miss you guys!! Sounds like your 3 kiddos sure keep you busy! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great post and pics! Glad Libby talked you into a blog. Be careful it's addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, I'm so excited to find your blog and be able to keep up to date with y'all!
    Kimberly
    www.kampkk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie, I miss you and just want to come visit and sit in your living room and catch up. I bet it wouldn't take long for us to settle back into our sweet friendship. I love you and your whole family! Tell them hi for us.
    Can you believe, Emma turns 9 tomorrow? When did we get old?
    jenn

    ReplyDelete