Saturday, December 5, 2009

Girls' Day

Today is Saturday...Finally, we're staying home with NO plans! We decided to stay in to work around the house. The girls had chores! Tori's chores was to clean her room, put up all laundry and run the sweeper around the house. Tiara's chores was to clean her room, cat litters and bathroom. My chores was clean my bedroom, living room and the kitchen. Then Tiara helped me to bake puppy chow (muddy buddies)for women's tea party tomorrow. Then Tori will make another puppy chow for us tonight snack! YUMMY! The girls were real good helpers! Thank you, Tori and Tiara for helping me today!

I cooked soft taco for dinner. While I was cooking dinner, Scott texted me and said that he was leaving Lubbock to meet me at Youth center to visit our son Trent!

Scott and I always look forward seeing Trent.

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. yummmm i love puppy chow!! I think i might make some tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I posted about puppy chow the other day, and now you are eating it everyday!! Did I give you ideas?? Hehe

    ReplyDelete